Showing 1–12 of 595 results
This Snyder collection offers custom-crafted solutions for corporate and home offices, reception areas, residential, and hospitality.
Priority has a slim, sleek profile that incorporates a compression-moulded wood back that follows and supports the ergonomic contours of the spine. High-back and mid-back models can be upholstered in leather, fabric or in combination – as shown. The knee-tilt mechanism features a user-friendly side tension adjustment for convenience and comfort. Priority is well suited for use in private offices, meeting and conference rooms.
A combination side chair with upholstered seat, wood perforated back, wood arms and metal legs. Metal frame options are Brushed Chrome, Chrome Plated, Black and Tungsten. Jakarta can be upholstered in any number of standard Global Contract fabrics to suit any environment.
Murano seating offers design with flare for today's workplace. The versatile look of Murano includes breathable mesh back with black polypropylene frame to protect it from everyday wear and tear. Options include a polished aluminium base and arms.
G20 – the highest quality office seating created to bring harmony to form and function.
- G20 is a synchronized tilter that adjusts to body weight automatically.
- Advanced Ergonomics. Technically superb.
- Wide sweeping cast aluminum lines with delicate edge details are carefully integrated with stylized nylon components to create a crisp, simple profile.
- As the G20 back smoothly tilts, the synchronized mechanism allows the seat to gently recline and slide to the rear.
- The G20 back mesh is composed of alternating vertical rows of clear elastomeric yarns and black polyester yarns.
- Lumbar support is fully active and can be raised or lowered to suit user’s preference.
- End result is a chair that is extremely comfortable and that will also appeal to design sensitive tastes.
Dimensions: W25.5 x D23 x H41.5 IN.
Aspen’s unique form-fitting back profile is the result of years of extensive design and testing to determine the optimum support for the widest possible range of users and body types.
- The back can also be easily and quickly adjusted in height to provide full contact with the lumbar.
- Aspen is a chair that not only “fits” at the beginning of your work day, but also at the end of the work day when you need it most.
Dimensions: W25 x D24 x H37 IN.
Ergonomics is the study that addresses the interaction between humans and their activities.
- ObusForme is an example of successful ergonomics, providing exceptional chiropractic support in the workplace.
- Standard lumbar support, contoured seat and seat depth adjustment.
Dimensions: W23.5 x D21.5 x H53 IN.
Truform is available with a wide range of mechanisms including synchro-tilters, knee-tilters, multi-tilters, tilters, operators, task chairs, drafting stools (with task mechanisms) and multi-tilters for heavy duty applications (TS models).
- Standard with height adjustable “SC” arms, ratchet back height adjustment and arched injection molded base in black. An optional polished aluminum base is available at an upcharge.
- Available in a variety of fabrics and most vinyls.
- Heavy duty models are rated for multi-shift use for users weighing up to 350 lbs.
Dimensions: W26 x D25 x H42 IN.
Value, style and comfort all in one series. Supra is defined by superior practicality in many office applications. The popular choice for management, meeting room and guest seating.
- Contoured cushions support the user in comfortable, contemporary style.
- Standard with tilt-tension/tilt-lock control.
- All models on casters are standard in black finish with polyurethane waterfall armrests.
- Designed by Zooey Chu.
Dimensions: W26 x D26 x H39 IN.
A sculpted back with sweeping wood arms and metal frame provides clean styling for every area of the office environment.
Dimensions: W24 x D22 x H34.5 IN.
Mirage is a stylish option for managerial and meeting room seating.
- Choose from two back heights, standard with a polished aluminum loop arm and spider base.
- Available in fabric or leather.
Dimensions: W26 x D25.5 x H36.5 IN.
Comfort, design and durability complement the Queen Anne carved front legs, tufted upholstery and nail head trim.
- A variety of finishes work well with the variegated traditional vinyl upholstery colors.
- Genuine maple faced veneers and solids are used.
- All models including a wide selection of high and low back armchairs and tilters are available in classic plain or button tufted styles.
- Traditional vinyls, select fabrics or genuine leather seat and back surfaces are available.
- Also available – 3760 Judge’s Style High Back Tilter.
Dimensions: W29 x D29 x H43 IN.Search