ie® transcends prior concepts of planning. It is about geometry and imagination.
ie is based on a post-and-beam structure that acts as an architectural framework for interior and exterior workspaces.
The post accommodates pod planning and angle connections at 15-degree intervals, greatly enlarging the compass of planning possibilities.
The genius of ie rests in its elegant and dynamic design, which delivers diverse and infinite geometries for planning.
Interpret allows for the differences among workers and organizations – including their readiness to embrace the benching concept – by introducing new planning concepts and capabilities.
Interpret offers significant advantages for a workplace that must mirror regional norms and allow for personal expression; that speaks to varied needs across the office landscape and the cultural map. These needs encompass planning and specification, manufacture and delivery and finally, the direct user experience.
• The ie post accommodates planning and angle connections at every 15-degree interval, delivering an infinite geometry of planning possibilities
• Allows greater floorplan density
• Accommodate work patterns rather than planning around architectural restrictions
• ie’s integrated set of multi-use, non-handed components migrate from simple desking layouts to highly featured post-and-beam structures
• The same parts are employed throughout reconfiguration
• With ie, the only limit to planning is your imagination. ie’s 15-degree planning capability delivers unrivaled flexibility in designing office spaces. Viewing Planning with ie Flash module
• ie is chameleon-like in its ability to visually blend with architectural surroundings and other furniture
• ie’s look can be altered by specifying different components, materials and finishes, renewing its appearance with minimal change of inventory, time and cost