Ability® is mobile furniture designed to function independently or within panel-based environments.
Ability enables user manageability, whereby furniture can be moved and modified to reflect changes in workflow or focus and support individual tasks and group processes.
Ability offers an enhanced level of mobility for the workplace. Mobile tables, storage units and screens function completely free of architecture or panels, creating dynamic workspaces or conference areas that can be reconfigured as required.
Ability coupled with Teknion systems furniture products becomes dynamic. The workplace becomes responsive, not bound by interdependent components or the dimensions of a grid.
The versatility of Ability and systems is further extended with Kiosk – a line of freestanding mobile storage units designed to provide high-capacity storage within a small footprint.
• The inherent versatility of the products opens up a spectrum of planning possibilities from static workstations to open, interactive team areas
• Use components to build complete, independent workstations and clusters or to enhance systems furniture
LOW- RISK EXPERIMENTATION
• Experiment with alternative office settings, and reverse gears
• Make gradual changes or transform the work environment
• Leverage the furniture investment already in place
• Enhancing the mobility of Ability®, Outpost™ is a multi-functional line of products comprised of the Outpost Column and Outpost Port
• Ability supports undefined future requirements
• Maximize workstation efficiency – Ability mobile products can overlap worksurfaces, utilizing vertical and lateral space that allow users to more productively occupy available space